We are looking for an experienced
PARTS SPECIALIST to join our team.
Please send your application to
About the business
PROMT Parts is the leading supplier of parts to the marine industry in New Zealand offering the
most comprehensive combined range of Genuine and Best Quality Replacement Parts.
Our large range and stock holding together with a highly effective distribution system, supported by knowledgeable and experienced staff, set us apart as the most reliable marine parts partner to the public and trade sectors in New Zealand.
We are however, far more than just your average marine parts supplier and as such need someone to fit into a highly dynamic culture where hard work is balanced by a friendly and cooperative work ethic. We are the best because we work together as a team to achieve a common goal, to keep New Zealand boating.
We make bold statements like “From prop to helm and everything in between”, and “Next day delivery” because this is our vision, our focus, and commitment to our customers.
You will be required to:
• Support and assist customers with their marine parts enquiries
• Diagnose problems and Identify solutions
• Process orders
• Update customers timeously of any changes to quotes, parts, or prices.
• Have a proactive approach to securing new customers and building sustainable relationships
• Travel domestically
• Act professionally and achieve a high level of productivity.
• Stay up to date with new product launches, changes, and our stock portfolio.
• Reach objectives as determined by management.
• Complete assigned administrative tasks
• Participate in Health & Safety procedures and compliance
• Complete ad-hoc projects
• Be a team player and willing to learn Skills and experience
• Knowledge of Marine Engines, Outboards and Stern Drives is required.
• Knowledge of Marine Engine parts and accessories look up systems (EPC’s)
• Ability to communicate with customers and provide advice
• Strong organizational and communication skills supported by accuracy and time management